Through the process of continuous improvement AMCO remains at the forefront of technology
WAREHOUSE MANAGMENT SYSTEM
Amco Park’s State of the art WMS manages flow in and out of the warehouse and includes:
• Space Optimisation
• Advanced analytics
• SSCC and other associated labelling to meet customers’ requirements
• Communicates with your systems using your preferred standard
– EDI FACT
– Bespoke Formats
OUR CUSTOMS BONDED FACILITY
What is A Bonded warehouse and why can Amco Park help my business? Amco Park is a Customs Bonded facility. This means we can store imported goods on your behalf that attract Import Duty and or VAT. Duty and VAT are deferred until the imported goods are sold or removed from the warehouse.
Are you an importer?
Manufacturers for example, import components for assembly or sequencing or undergo manufacturing operations without payment of duty.
- Using Amco Park has multiple benefits
- Deferred payments means no tax is paid until the goods are sold, improving cash flow If you plan to re export the goods, no duty will fall payable in the UK, only in the destination country. No double payment.
- Improved delivery schedules and customer service can be facilitated by importing and warehoused ahead of peaks in seasonality or demand, making stock available when it is needed
- Customs paperwork for both inward and outward can be handled by our expert team, saving you time and money
- Amco can provide inward and onward logistics, fulfilment and pick and pack services (as and when the goods are
sold and duty is paid)
- Total site security and full traceability
General and customs bonded warehouse facility in the heart of the UK
Winter Storm NIKO smashes US North East Many US States have been affected by this winter storm and have declared a state of emergency including: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut and Massachusetts. This declaration means that only snow vehicles...
Market update – Westbound container freight Asia to Europe Container shipping had a torrid time in 2016 with rates falling to record lows. However freight rates are forecast to rise moderately over the next year, 8% according to Drewry, but this will not be sufficient...